Greetings sisters and brothers in Christ – I’m Reverend Alan and what a privilege it is for Michele and I to serve here in the Vale of Stour area with you.
Me in seven words:
- Minister – passionate about Jesus and what it means to be a Christian called a Methodist.
- Husband – for over 30 years, so my wife deserves a medal.
- Father – of two wonderful girls living and working in London.
- Enthusiast – for people, life, the church and what God can achieve in us if we have faith!
- Imperfect – therefore a lover of God's grace and always in need of forgiveness.
- Musician - who enjoys all forms of music from orchestra, to organ, to brass bands and rock bands!
- Mathematician, teacher and engineer for 24 years before I entered ministry...
May the peace of the Lord be with you...
- Amblecote Wordsley Methodist Church
- Birch Coppice Methodist Church
- Kingswinford Methodist Church
- Wesley Methodist Church
(with Mr Martyn Filsak liaising and assisting)
- (normal day off and study day - Friday)