Vale of Stour Methodist Circuit is recruiting…
- Are you someone who has a real passion for administration, and who is able to demonstrate experience to that effect?
- Are you an effective communicator and able to relate effectively to a wide spectrum of stakeholders?
- Do you have competence and confidence in advanced use of a range of office IT packages and their components to deliver your role responsibilities effectively and efficiently?
Then YOU might be just who we are looking for!
The Vale of Stour Methodist Circuit seeks to appoint a high-calibre individual who will play a key role in supporting the Ministerial Staff, Lay Employees, and members of the churches within the Circuit in all aspects of administration and communication.
This important role within the Circuit will focus on providing administrative support for the Superintendent Minister, other Ministerial Staff, Lay Workers and Circuit Stewards in the Circuit. The role is a key point of contact for communications; having responsibility for the circuit-wide communication process and providing support in the creation of the Circuit preaching plan with associated ministers.
The Vale of Stour Methodist Circuit is looking for a self-confident, self-motivated and adaptable individual, who has excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, and can evidence a strong attention to detail.
The successful candidate will be able to work to tight deadlines, and be adaptable to changing priorities and circumstances.
Remuneration: a competitive package that includes:
- Salary: £16,398.20 per annum plus contributory pension scheme to which eligible lay employees will be auto enrolled.
- Working hours: 35 hours per week Mon-Fri (with flexible, regular out-of-hours working)
- Holidays: 28 days per annum, including bank holidays (pro rata)
Deadline for applications is 9:00am on Monday, 17th December 2018.
Interviews will take place on Friday, 11th January 2019.
Click here to download the job description and personal specification (PDF format).
Click here to download the application form (.doc - Word 97-2003 format)
or here to download the application form (.odt - OpenDocument format)
If you would like to discuss any aspects of the role, please telephone Stuart Ashmore on 07951 360137.
Postal applications to: Mrs B. Cloke, 9 Rose Avenue, Kingswinford, West Midlands DY6 8LE.
The Vale of Stour Methodist Circuit strives to be an equal opportunities employer.
Registered charity no. 1145208